Plurk

2009-04-18

I need LUCK!!!

ohh... How come I can be so so lazy??
I' m so lazy to study ahh...
No mood to study at all...
I think maybe at home feel so comfort..
Luckily my test is on wednesday..
I think tomorrow I should go back to usm and continue studying..
I found that I did quite badly in the last 3 papers that just been taken last week..
Oh my god!!
I already can't do anything..
I have no chance to go back to change anything..
So, what can i do now?
I think I just can hope that I can do better in the next 3 papers..
Besides, I think I still have to wish myself GOOD LUCK!!!
All I need now is LUCK!!!!
I want
LUCK!!
LUCK!!
LUCK!!
LUCK!!
LUCK!!
Please give me luck!!
My dearest friends,
if you can't give me luck,
at least wish me
GOOD LUCK!!
^o^

2 comments:

茗。成长 said...

GOod Luck lo.
~_^

Annee said...

add oil and good luck!!!!