Plurk

2009-04-27

Finally

Tomorrow will be sitting for my last paper in this semester..
But, I don't feel excited at all..
Don't know why..
Maybe feel that my result this time will be quite bad ba..

I don't have any confidence at all...
I take 5 papers this time
but I don't know whether I can score an A in any paper..
And I think maybe I can't score an A in this final..

What to do??
Nothing can be done...
Just forget about it??
Can I???
I don't think so...

However,
I will try my best to forget all the miserable thinking
and enjoy my coming holiday as well.. =)

Hold on...
My holidays will be started after two weeks
which is after sitting for my last last paper on 14th of May..
That means I still have to wait for 2 weeks,
only can really start my holidays...
Oh... Is it suffering for me??
I hope it's not..

So, buddies....
If you wanna date me,
please date me after May ya...
I wanna have dates with you all!!!
Wahahahaha!!!

Ok la...
That's all for now....
Wanna continue my studying le...
Wish myself all the best
and GOOD LUCK!!!
Hohoho.....

0 comments: