Plurk

2009-04-30

Going home...

Just wake up...
Last night slept at 3 smth,
I thought I will sleep till 10smth
but 8smth I already woke up...
Maybe I am too eager to go home ba..
Hahaha...

After 2 hours,
I will depart and going back to my lovely home loo....
After going back home, what can I do ler??
Emm... I think I will take a nap first..
As this few days slept not so well in dorm...
Maybe go back home will sleep well and tight..
Hehehehe....

Well...
Going back home doesn't mean that my holidays begin...
I still have to come back usm to do my practical
and sit for the last paper..
So, actually I'm not really free yet..
Anywhere, I will try to enjoy these four days first..
Wahahaa.....

So now wish all my friends
Happy Going Home and
have an enjoyable holidays..

Happy Holidays!!!!!

0 comments: