Plurk

2009-08-13

not a so nice day

Don't know why, just feel moody today..
I think maybe because of the weather ba..
I just feel lazy to talk,
lazy to walk,
lazy to think,
lazy to do anything..
except online..

Don't know why my laptop cannot connect to USM hotspot..
So, I'm now at mcd..
As what i have said above,
i just want to online,
that's why i insisted to come mcd here to online..

I just lazy to open my mouth to talk..
but actually I have many things want to say..
How to tell others ler?
Suddenly feel that I'm not good in expressing out my feelings to my friends.

Anywhere, I think after tonight, tomorrow will be a good day again..
I always believe that my future is bright n good.. =)
So, I hope that everything will be fine soon...
Hope that my heart will feel more comfort,
wish that i can forget about it soon...

I wish there will be somebody besides me and listen to me now..
However, I know it's impossible..

Well.. just back dorm and have a good rest..
Everything will be okay tomorrow!!
Cheers up, TCC!!!

0 comments: