Plurk

2009-05-17

Sunday

Today morning went jogging again..
Actually quite tired cause yesterday morning went jogging
then afternoon went play badminton
then evening accompany grandma went for a stroll at a park.
As I had done so many exercises in a day,
so today definitely i feel very tired.
Today after back from jogging,
our village head came my house and asked for help.
He asked me go our village's multipurpose hall help DAP filling up the warga emas form.
Well, I said ok, just went to help people, no harm..
So, I went there help the elders to fill in the form..
Wah, rupa-rupanya so many elders in our village..
Fill till hand quite pain.. hehe...
After that, I faster faster went home and prepare to Hello Cafe lo..
Went to celebrate a friend's birthday.


The birthday girl ~Yen Ting~


Finally 20 years old


Still got free ice-cream.. hehe.. + 1 year.. haha..


After that, plan to have a haircut but lazy to go out d..
so didn't go lo... update blog at home..

Then at night daddy bring us go Kulim take dinner..


This restaurant loo..

Actually quite chim la.. from Juru go Kulim so far just to have dinner.. But ok la... the most important is to have dinner together with all family members.. hehe... enjoy the moment.. hehe..

So, this is my Sunday..

0 comments: