Plurk

2009-03-25

hello!!

now already the end of March..
means that my exam is coming soon and soon...

last few weeks was really very busy..
busy with everything, just except my studies..
that's why i feel very stress now..
i m now start worrying whether i can catch up all the lectures that i have missed for almost a month..

i always says that i m busy,
i have many things haven been done,
i have no time to do all of these..
but actually not!!
i already don't have many things to do..
i m just lazy..
i m now have much times to study,
to do revision,
to prepare for my exam..
but i m just lazy!!
lazy! lazy! lazy!

i m lazy to study,
i rather spend the times by watching conan,
by playing games,
by window shopping,
by online,
by chatting..
i just dun wan to study..

but now,
i start worrying n feel stress..
and now everyday,
i remind myself,
must cool down,
cool down,
cool down..
dun stress..
try my best..

i must work harder and harder..
i hope i can do my best
to care about everything,
including my society,
my studies,
friendship,
and also family..

i already long long time din meet up with all my friends..
suddenly feel miss you all..
and also my dad n mum..
i already 1 month din see both of you d
although i m now just studying in USM penang where i can go home anytime,
well, i just dun have time to to home..
suddenly feel so sorry to my dad n mum..

someone always says i m so busy
until dun have time to reply message,
i m so sorry,
i already try my best to reply d..
if u wan to blame me,
i also dun have anything to say..
just to say whatever..

actually i still have many many things wanna to express out..
i wan to express out all my feelings and pressure..
this is my first time i feel so stress..
actually i m not that strong as u all think..

that's all for now..

~~TCC, +u +u~~
GAMBATE!!

2 comments:

❤Qun❤ said...

gambateh^^
try ur best, u can do it~

clare88 said...

只要做好自己的本分就好,其余的就只能听天由命了... 不要担心太多, 要好好放松心情, 不然会很快崩溃的.. 有什么需要帮忙的就开口吧! 能帮得一定帮到底,大家一起加油吧...