Plurk

2009-07-30

what happen??

Don't know what happen to me recently..
Sometimes feel very excited,
sometimes feel very upset,
sometimes feel very emo..
What happen to me actually??
I also don't know..

Tired??
No, I don't think so.
As I have slept quite early and waked up quite lately for these few days.

Sick??
Hmm.. I don't think so.
But I feel the weather is quite hot recently.
So you guys, remember to drink more water.

Busy??
Hmm.. I don't think so.
Society's colleagues say that I m the most free.
But my coursemates say that I m the most busiest.
Contrast, right?? Hehe... I also don't know.

Stress??
Hmm.. I think maybe..
Maybe because almost mid-sem but I still haven't started my studying.
Mid-sem means that tests are around.
But I still don't have mood to study,
my mind always can't concentrate during lecture times.
Haiz... teach me what to do??

Maybe that's my life recently..
Friends, you all asking me to update my recent life,
so it's my short description of my recent life..

~Take care~

2 comments:

QuN said...

friend,gambateh..
if gt anytings cn let us knw ya..
take care

Xiu Hong said...

正常不过的大学生活。我们就是要从这种不知道发生什么事的生活,看到发生什么事。看见这种不断轮回的生活,找出串系起来的因缘,找出它的切入点。然后在这个因缘生起前,提起畏因的警觉力,随顺因缘下作最好的抉择。我相信这是觉悟的过程,就是把心看好,然后安好。你的福报很好,开宝师父愿意改你们的修持日记。整理好你的修持日记吧,正是看因缘和找切入点的地方。

最后,提醒的是,你设立好大学生涯的目标了吗?没设立好就找不到方法了,因为你会连你要解决什么都不知道。所以,加油咯!

祝福你:)