Plurk

2009-07-19

Finally

Do you guys feel that I have such a long time do not update my blog??
Hehe... but very lucky that tonight I have some time to update it..
Actually nothing much to talk about my recent life..
I already lazy to talk about my life of last few weeks..
Just talk about the life after back to uni la..

I just take 18 units for this semester
so actually I have quite much free time..
But I don't think so..
Almost every night, I sleep on 3am in the morning...
Why will it be like that?? I also don't know.. haha..
I think maybe I did not arrange my time well
during the beginning of this semester..
This is because I have wasted too much time during my holiday,
that's why cant finish my faci workshop homework during holidays..
Actually feel quite guilty..
Just because of this,
I have to use my whole week time to finish the homework..
It's definitely no good!!
So guys, please don't finish your things in last minute.
I bet you sure will regret!!

Well, last weekend I went to our faciworkshop camp..
Definitely we learn a lots from this camp..
I already wrote my feeling and
what I have learned in the camp report..
So, I think I no need to write more about it..
Maybe I did not do well in the camp..
But I can tell you all that I really enjoyed the camp so much..
After this camp, I have a homework that
must be finished everyday that is cultivation diary..
Venerable said through writing cultivation diary,
we can look into our heart and cultivate ourselves..
So, it's a good homework, right?? hehe...

Suddenly feel that my timetable is quite messy..
Sometimes very free until don't know what to do,
sometimes busy until so late only can sleep..
haiz... I think I should rearrange my time...

Well, school reopen already..
Hope you guys will enjoy your new semester
and have a great life in your uni..
All the best!!

(^.^)

0 comments: