Plurk

2009-06-24

Friendship

(continue from my last post)

Friends are not like a skateboard.
Before playing, clean it.
After playing, step on it.

A friend is not like a football.
Before playing, chase it.
After playing, kick it.

A friend is not like a shuttlecock.
Before playing, hold it.
After playing, throw it.

A friend is like rugby.
Before having it, get it.
After getting it, protect it.

Have my love that never breaks,
have my smile that never fades,
have my friendship that never END!

A friend is like Pepsi "Ask for more",
A friend is like Nike "Just do it",
A friend is like Nokia "Connecting people",
But you are like MCD "I'm loving it!".

Friendship is a silent promise made in the heart,
Unchangeable by time,
Unbreakable by distance.

Once a friend, forever and ever.......
Promised!!!


p/s: actually get from a magazine, I feel that is quite meaningful, so post here. =)

0 comments: