Plurk

2013-01-07

Random

My first blog post since last year April..

Don't know is it because I do not set any goal for year 2013,
that's why I do not have much motivation to continue working hard..
All the goals I set for year 2012 have all been achieved..
I'm glad I did it before the end of year 2012..
However, I do not really clear what should I plan for this year...
Some things that I have been planning few years back
still cannot be done within this year..
So what should I achieve in this year?
Just pass day by day?
No!
I am very clear in my mind that this is not the thing I want,
but what I want to achieve in this year?
Since it is just the beginning of the year,
I still have the time to think of my goal carefully...

**********************************************************************
I noticed a lot of crimes happening in Malaysia right now
especially at my hometown..
I am just wondering why these cases will happen from time to time
even happening everyday... I really feel sad more than scared actually....
Why the thefts like never scare of our country law or the police?
Our law is not strict enough or the police is not working hard enough?
All the while, I thought our country is an islamic country
and the law should be stricter than the other countries,
but I think I am wrong...
Compared to our neighbouring countries,
this is really a sad case for our country...
Hopefully there is someone can workout with something
to protect our country, our nation and most importantly the residents...


0 comments: