Plurk

2010-08-30

♥150810 ♥

hmm..
a day full with surprise..
It was really something which I never expect..
^^

Actually that day he supposed to have a meeting
and I also think that there will be no any celebration
however,
everything just came in a surprise
with the help from one of my friend
and also my family..
the help from my family was the one
which surprise me the most..
haha..

As I said,
I thought there was no celebration
so I promised to have dinner together with family
but he pakat with my family
and at the end
he absent to the meeting
but gave me a celebration with surprise..

he brought me to have dinner at
Fisherman's Grill
and then brought me to watch night scene
(I think this is suggested by my friend.. haha..)
and on the hill
he suddenly gave me the first bunch of roses.. haha..
he said this is his first time to give real roses..
hehe.. so I m the one who is so lucky..
*proud*  ♥

Hmm.. actually I thought we will not have any chance
to meet on that night
so I did not give him anything on that night
but after a day I also gave him a surprise
which is also my first time..
hehe..

Let the photos say~


~His "first time" and also my "first time" to receive real roses~ ^^

~This is my first handmade gift~

~My heart beats for you~ ♥

The photo album which is the one and only one.. ^^









~I ♥ this~



Thanks dear for the night!
I m really so lucky and happy
to have you in my life

~~ I ♥ U ~~

1 comments:

eStheR said...

stay sweet n happy 4eva~